Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Management Workflow Analyst to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Workflow Monitor is responsible for monitoring and managing their assigned areas of responsibility with the goal of meeting pre-defined contractual service level agreement (SLAs). The Workflow Monitor works with technicians, team leads, and other workflow personnel to ensure on-time scheduled service delivery by allocating appropriate resources for assignment and tasking across the Incident Management Change Management and Problem Management.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or 3-6 years of experience, preferably in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience. One to two years of technical experience in an operational environment directly interfacing with the customer (Service Desk, Desktop Support, Network operations, Sys admin)
• Operational experience with Remedy or ServiceNow
• Experience in the intelligence community
• Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
The preferred candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Project management and leadership skills
• Candidate should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, work well with others in a team environment and display initiative and motivation.
• Candidate is familiar with our government client’s processes and procedures and has knowledge of their production systems.
• Have experience in enterprise application implementations and system integration projects
• Foundation level certification in ITILv3 or bridge course
• Security +
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.