USA MISSOURI St Louis
Technical Assistance & Support
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Help Desk Specialist to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers.
- Maintains documentation of problems and meets Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
- Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services
- Monitor and support ticket workflows
- Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Helps coordinate with IT service providers and communicates outages and plans for recovery
- High School and 5 years of customer service or Bachelor's degree and one year of Help Desk
- One or more years of related experience and have 8570 Compliance IAT I (A+ or Sec+CE) Preferred
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required