Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Information Assurance Specialist to join our team in the St. Louis, MO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform as a Data Transfer Officer (DTO)
• Review and approval of media and equipment requests for items entering the customer facility, performing virus scans on all removable data storage media entering the customer facility, following defined procedures for processing authorized hard drive entry into the customer facility, review of portable media player requests and log per defined procedures
• Provide and implement strategies for the DTO Team to deliver efficiencies through continuous improvement (redesign, change management, performance measures)
• Update DTO policies, procedures, and performance metrics
• Conduct gap analysis, benchmark process improvement, and implement best practices for improving operating performance
• Manage and implement projects to include problem solving and solution development
• Coordinate with customer key components (KC’s) to improve/standardize data transfer logs from the DTO community through implementing tools and processes
• Develop monthly compliance reports and centrally manage areas for improvement and corrective actions (i.e. utilizing SharePoint)
• Communicate and provide training on new processes and procedures to the DTO community;
• Capture and report DTO performance metrics, provide input to contract presentations (PMR and QPMR), and automated processes for the DTO program.
• Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
• Three or more years of related experience
• Experience developing technical documentation and artifacts, including technical papers, presentations, recommendations and finding
• Experience developing deliverables
• Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT II certification
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required