Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Oracle Database Administrator, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide all activities related to the administration of large scale Oracle databases
- Project long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function
- Design, create and maintain databases in a client/server environment
- Conduct quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases
- Designs, implements and maintains complex databases, access methods, access time, devise allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred and eight or more years of experience
- Experience loading database associated COTS products, and configuring and optimizing Oracle databases
- Possess knowledge of performing detailed performance analysis and resource utilization of the assigned systems
- Possess leadership experience to assure appropriate changes, upgrades, and enhancements are made based on the technical analysis
- Knowledge of Oracle database products and baselines
- Experience with Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) is preferred
- Knowledge of the COTS products (like RedHat Linux, HP Operations Manager) for the specified system/service
- Certifications in database systems and other COTS products are desired but not required.