- Process development and implementation
- Mission analysis and architecture
- Requirements analysis, development, and management
- System design and development
- Tactical systems development and integration
- Systems administration
- Border security
- Radiological and nuclear detection
- Modeling and simulation
- Test and evaluation /IV&V
- Enterprise architecture
- Concepts of Operations
- Risk management
- Milestone and technical reviews
- Reliability and maintainability
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- Physical Optics
- Department of Homeland Security
- Customs and Border Protection
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Space Flight Development and Testing
- Data Acquisition and Recording Technology
- Conflict Analysis Simulation Tool (CAST) operational model: CAST is a Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) application utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to rapidly simulate conflict scenarios
- Systems Engineering (SE) Enterprise Framework: Project management and systems engineering elements necessary to define, develop, and deliver quality products and capabilities to our customers. This framework supports program management and SE tasks within the overall systems acquisition process.
- Automated Test Equipment
U.S. Marine Corps, Tactical Systems Development and Integration
ManTech provides critical support to the development and integration of tactical systems for U.S. Marine Corps operating forces. In support of these efforts, we provide the subject matter expertise and the engineering environment necessary to quickly address difficult challenges.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Systems Administration
NOAA gathers and analyzes critical data on climate change, ocean navigation, ocean ecology and geology, and other subjects. We provide system administration services to support NOAA’s mission of securing timely access to global environmental data from satellites and other sources, and we are executing the integration of the next generation Nautical Chart System for NOAA’s Marine Chart Division.
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Network Operations on ENCORE
ManTech provides DISA with a unified and secure situational-awareness management environment. ManTech supports the integration of DISA’s Operations Support System and its Global NetOps Information Sharing Environment. This enhancement of DISA’s NetOps infrastructure will improve the quality and timeliness of collaborative decision-making regarding the employment, protection, and defense of the Global Information Grid.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition (OTIA) Program Management Support Services (PMOSS)
CPB has developed major programs and initiatives to improve border security, including technologies such as the mobile surveillance capability, remote video surveillance systems, unattended ground sensors, ultra-light aircraft detection, and the integrated fixed towers program. The OTIA seeks, develops, and fields these new technologies, and ManTech is instrumental in the development, deployment, and integration of OTIA acquisition programs and the technical integration of new systems into the existing border infrastructure.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Enterprise Systems Development
The USPTO Reference Document Management System provides a single platform to maintain the full lifecycle of the USPTO reference documents, and ManTech has deployed the first successful, fully operational system. The USPTO reference documentation includes the Manual of Patent Examining Procedure and the Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure, which describe all the rules and regulations that must be followed during the examination process for a patent or trademark application.