Bringing Digital to the Mission®
Developing, harnessing and adapting technologies to deliver leading and innovative solutions
Securing The Future: One Digital Mission at a Time
ManTech is developing, harnessing, and adapting technologies to deliver leading and innovative digital solutions that increase the capabilities of our warfighter.
What does this mean?
- Adding digital capabilities to existing solutions to improve combat survivability and boost data transfer and analysis to machine speed to yield precise and true actionable intelligence.
- Developing techniques to deliver full-spectrum cyber security operations that can better disrupt, mitigate and neutralize cyberattacks.
- Applying artificial intelligence to decades of vehicle maintenance data to create a predictive tool that keep MRAPs, MPRA aircraft, and ships safer.
- Data-driven, analytic approach to develop a set of systems system models that quickly visualize a solution to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of our solution design and development.
- Applying social media analysis to protect our security worldwide.
We use structured agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, extreme programming) blended with leading engineering concepts such as digital engineering, system thinking design, and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) to maximize digital solutions.
Our culture of creativity fosters continuous innovation to quickly evaluate and adapt emerging technologies such as machine learning, scaled cyber, and behavioral analytics into our solution analysis and development.
We have incorporated MBSE and digital engineering solutions that accelerated our delivery of capabilities to the warfighter into our support for U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Army, and also our Federal Civilian customers. For example, in support of the U.S. Navy, ManTech uses MBSE to align mission requirements with systems and components. The logical and functional models are used to advise the design and interdependencies of next-generation aircraft and systems.
We translate existing system documentation into modeling tools and capture current requirements to map the logical and functional models and trace requirements to the physical structures. This digital approach allows us to expedite capabilities and reduce defect cost and life-cycle development for complex systems.
ManTech operates at the tactical edge. By Bringing Digital to the Mission we are making our warfighters and other federal customers more efficient – faster, better, safer.
Our work is real. Our work is meaningful.
Bringing Digital to the Mission is disruptive – by design.
Learn more about our capabilities that enhance our digital solutions here.