Where experience meets opportunity.
Welcome to ManTech Benefits
We help meet your personal and professional goals while taking care of your family’s needs. Our benefits packages are highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible to meet the demands of a diverse population. The benefits* packages include:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Personal Time Off (PTO) policy
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition assistance (in some cases, employees can earn bachelor’s or master’s degrees with no out-of-pocket expenses)
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Spot bonuses for exceptional performance
- Assorted voluntary benefits such as group legal, pet insurance, long-term care, auto and home discounted insurance
- Retail discount program - Barnes & Noble, Dell, Apple Computer, Walt Disney World, Costco, etc.
*Benefit offerings are dependent on eligibility.
ManTech is committed to supporting our highly talented workforce as employees continue on their development path. We recognize that employees want new challenges and the opportunity to grow in their careers.
The ManTech Career Mobility Program was created with these values in mind. We support both employees who have a change in their status on a contract as well as employees who are proactively seeking new opportunities. As a member of the Mobility Program, you receive priority consideration as an applicant, you’ll make connections and build your network across ManTech, and you’ll receive individualized attention from a Mobility Resource lead.
Employee Referral Program
ManTech employees have a chance to participate in an enhanced Employee Referral Program (ERP) and earn referral bonuses, ManTech-branded prizes and receive the ultimate ERP VIP experience by displaying your contributions to ManTech’s workforce!
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.